Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas – Salty, protein-packed – yummy snack.
Makes: 2 1/2 cups
Hands-on time: 10 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes (plus drying time)
· 2 15 1/2-oz BPA-free cans chickpeas (aka garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed
· 1 tbsp olive oil
· 1 tsp minced garlic
· 1/2 tsp sea salt
· Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
· 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Spread chickpeas on several layers of paper towel and let dry for 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 400°F. In a medium bowl, combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Add cheese and stir until crumbly and oil is absorbed. Add chickpeas and toss to coat.
3. Spread on a baking sheet and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, until golden and crispy
Nutrients per serving (1/4 cup Garlic Parmesan Roasted Chickpeas): Calories: 118, Total Fat: 3 g, Sat. Fat: 1 g, Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g, Carbs: 15 g, Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 1 g, Protein: 6 g, Sodium: 202 mg, Cholesterol: 4 mg
Source: Clean Eating Recipes
Visit Wellness @ SAP and see Latest News for Recipe of the Week and more.