Chicken Cutlets with Cilantro Peanut Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups (375 ml) packed fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/3 cup (75 ml) chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 2-1/2 tbsp (31 ml) white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Finely chop parsley and cilantro; transfer to bowl. Stir in peanuts, all but 2 tsp of the oil, the vinegar and half each of the salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Between plastic wrap, pound chicken with meat mallet or bottom of heavy saucepan to 1/4-inch (5 mm) thickness. Brush with remaining oil; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper.
- Place chicken on greased grill over medium-high heat; close lid and grill, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink inside, about 5 minutes. To serve, spoon sauce over chicken.
Source: Canadian Living Recipes
Post your variations of the recipe in the comments.