Sinfully Clean Chocolate Brownie - Clean never tasted so sinful! In addition to quelling your chocolate cravings, this decadent treat comes packed with free radical - fighting flavonoids and antioxidants.
Ready in 20 minutes • Makes 1 serving
- 1 square (7 g) dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp applesauce
- 1 tsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350 FF. Break up chocolate into small pieces. Set aside.
- Place dry ingredients, except chocolate pieces, in a large mixing bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to bowl and mix to combine. Stir in chocolate pieces.
- Pour batter into a single-portion oven-proof loaf dish and bake 16 to 18 minutes. Serve.
Nutrients per serving: Calories: 151, Total Fats: 4 g, Saturated Fat: 2 g, Trans Fat: 0 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sodium: 171 mg, Total Carbohydrates: 24 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g, Sugars: 11 g, Protein: 3 g, Iron: 3 mg.