SERVINGS 4UNITS Metric
- 3 Large fresh tomatoes
- 226.79g bocconcini or 226.79 g fresh mozzarella cheese
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 4 fresh basil leaves, roughly torn
- fresh ground black pepper
- Slice the tomatoes into twelve 1/2-inch slices.
- Slice the bocconcini into twenty-four 1/2-inch slices.
- Arrange the tomato slices on a serving plate, alternating them with 2 slices of bocconcini. Place the basil leaves between the bocconcini slices.
- Drizzle with the olive oil. Sprinkle with basil and season with salt and lots of fresh ground black pepper.