Recipe of the Week: Shrimp With Arugula Couscous
Serves 4| Hands-On Time: 15m| Total Time: 15m
· 1 cup instant couscous
· 3 tablespoons olive oil
· clove garlic, thinly sliced
· 1 5-ounce bag arugula
· 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
· 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
· 20 medium-size shrimp, deveined
· lemon, quartered
· Prepare the couscous according to the package directions and fluff with a fork.
· Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook until aromatic, about 1 minute.
· Add the arugula and cook until just wilted, about 1 more minute.
· Transfer the arugula and the couscous to a large bowl, season with half the salt and pepper and toss gently.
· In the same skillet, heat the remaining oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp and the remaining salt and pepper and cook 2 minutes on each side.
· Serve the shrimp over the couscous with a squeeze of lemon.
Calories 291Calories From Fat 34%
Sat Fat 2g